페이지 정보작성자 키트 작성일2017-08-24 11:13 조회330회 댓글0건
Green Bay Professional Packet Radio
Green Bay Professional Packet Radio is our attempt at an advanced wireless communication research team. Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, we have banded together a small group of specialized residents who strive for the advancement of modern forms of electromagnetic wave communication. We specialize in high-speed wireless data (packet), digital voice transmissions, ELINT/EW/ECM, radar, antenna design, bi-phase modulation and also the hardware/software side of all those types of communication.
We are die-hard radio homebrewers and experimenters. While other people are drooling on nothing more than glorified ice cream truck 2-way radios, we are out using new and efficient modulation techniques and pioneering new developments in modern radio. We've also homebrewed microwave radio bi-directional amplifiers for the local packet radio links, circular polarized repeater antennas, high quality audio hardware and all types of RF test equipment.
Modeled from the concepts originated by Clarence 'Kelly' Johnson (of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works fame), we attempt to push the boundaries of modern radio and antenna technology. Using common off-the-shelf components, old VCRs, cellular phones, lots of trips to Radio Shack and, of course, well established theory. We will always forge on. Building and testing new designs while quietly ignoring anyone who tells us something is not possible.
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it."
Amateur Radio Projects
Using Part 15 Wireless Ethernet Devices for Amateur Radio
- Extremely detailed account of a Part 97 point-to-point 2.4 GHz wireless link.
KB9MWR Projects Page
- Hints, tips and rules for using off-the-shelf hardware for amateur radio Part 97 operations.
Mirror of the Guerrilla.net Website
- Ongoing local amateur radio projects.
Low-Cost POCSAG Paging Network How-To
- Mirror site of the Guerrilla.net L0pht spin-off project. Few minor broken links.
Low-Cost Laser Data Links
- Homebrew your own amateur radio text or tone paging system.
Homebrew RF Design Test Equipment & Software
- Quit shining laser pointers at people and use them for something useful.
Homebrew Bi-Directional 2.4 GHz Amplifier Designs
- Simple and useful tools for the RF experimenter.
Homebrew Bi-Directional 915 MHz Amplifier Designs
- Make your own amplifier for your 2.4 GHz wireless network.
Homebrew 1 Watt 2.4 GHz Power Amplifier
- Make your own high-power amplifier for your 900 MHz wireless network.
Homebrew 144 MHz to 2.4 GHz Transverter
- Increase the RF output power of your wireless network card to 1 Watt.
GBPPR Frequency Transverters for 2.4 GHz Wireless LAN Devices
- Scan and monitor the 2.4 GHz band using a common MMDS downconverter.
Family Radio Service (FRS) to 900 MHz Transverter
- Change the frequency of your amateur radio 2.4 GHz network to overcome interference or line-of-sight issues.
- I was really bored. (Unfinished)
GBPPR 2.4 GHz / 10 Mbit Wireless Data Link
- Keys a transmitter and plays a pre-recorded message at one minute intervals.
GBPPR POWER 64 kbps Wireless Serial Data Modem
- Why buy a wireless network card when you can tear your hair out trying to build one?
GBPPR 900 MHz High-Speed Packet Radio
- Experimental ideas for a low-speed, interference overcoming wireless data link.
Elecraft EC1 Design Contest Entry
- Experimental ideas for a high-speed, interference overcoming wireless data link.
GBPPR 1 GHz RF Spectrum Analyzer
- It was a winner.
Constructing Scotty Sprowls' 1 GHz RF Spectrum Analyzer
- Homebrew the most useful tool for a RF experimenter, work in progress.
Tracking Generator for a HP8569 Spectrum Analyzer
- This is a series of notes and videos on constructing the 1 GHz RF spectrum analyzer project by Scotty Sprowls.
Dataradio Gemini G3 UHF Radio Modem Experiments
- Construction overview of a low-cost tracking generator for a HP8569-series spectrum analyzer.
GBPPR 1 kHz to 16.384 MHz Synthesized Signal Generator
- Information and experimental ideas for the Dataradio Gemini G3 UHF radio modem.
GBPPR Divide-by-1000 3.5 GHz Prescaler
- Simple PLL signal generator for the test bench using a common Maxim IC.
GBPPR Packet Radio Weather Radio Alert
- Extend the frequency range on those cheap hamfest frequency counters.
- 13 GHz Frequency Counter Prescaler
GBPPR Portable Antenna Mast System
- Use the National Weather Service's alert tone to send a packet radio message.
GBPPR 900 MHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Transverter
- Portable antenna mast system using PVC conduit.
GBPPR Portable 28 VDC Power Supply
- Frequency hopping transverter for amateur radio use.
GBPPR 1.2 GHz (23 cm) Amateur Video Transmitter
- Simple and portable 28 Volt power supply.
Converting Cellular Phones to 900 MHz
- Simple 1.2 GHz FM ATV exciter.
Simple 2.4 GHz SWR Meter
- Use old Motorola cellular phones as IF rigs in a 900 MHz transmitter.
Linux FRS Radio Control
- Simple way to tune wireless LAN antennas using an oscilloscope.
Return Loss Bridge for the Radio Amateur
- Easily control a FRS/GMRS radio from a computer.
Using the MC145158 PLL Frequency Synthesizer
- Device to quickly check the integrity of a radio antenna system.
AeroComm CL4490 Experiments
- Simple overview and source code for the Motorola MC145158.
Metricom Ricochet Radio Experimentation
- Wireless data networking experiments using AeroComm modules and data modems.
100 Watt RF Power Amplifier for 2 GHz
- Experiments using components from old Metricom 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz RF data modems.
Qualcomm OmniTRACS Experiments
- Turn an old 1.9 GHz PCS cellular phone basestation into a RF power amplifier.
General Electric GEMLINK Information
- Using Qualcomm OmniTRACS fleet tracking satellite systems for amateur radio applications.
Motorola STF2520A 900 MHz Power Amplifier Modifications
- Overview of a General Electric GEMLINK K-band video transmitter.
73 Magazine Information
- Modifying a surplus Motorola STF2520A cellular-band RF amplifier for 150 watts in the 900 MHz ham band.
Doodle Labs DL435-30 420-450 MHz OFDM Transceiver Experiments
- An attempt at a complete back issue and index listing for 73 Magazine.
GBPPR VLF Converter
- Experimenting with high-speec data in the 440 MHz ham band.
HP4328A Milliohmmeter Overview & Probe Construction
- Homebrew version Marty Kaiser's VLF59-10 5 to 500 kHz VLF converter.
- General overview of the HP4328A operation and how to make your own Kelvin bridge probes.
GBPPR Homebrew Military & Espionage Electronics (Mirror)
- Other stuff you can blame us for.
Brown County, Wisconsin Frequency Search
- Electronic projects for professional adventurers, independent contractors, and undocumented border patrol agents.
Green Bay / Brown County, Wisconsin 800 MHz Trunked Radio System Information
- Frequency search of local frequencies, PL-tones, DTMF codes, repeater offsets, notes, etc.
GBPPR Microwave Oven & EMP Experiments (Mirror)
- Detailed information on the local public service trunked radio system.
- Illegal Activity by the Green Bay Police
GBPPR Homebrew Radar Experiments (Mirror)
- EME, remote power via RF, radar, landmine detection, HERF, EMP, etc.
Passive Resonant Cavity & "Spycatcher" Technical Surveillance Devices
- FMCW/doppler & pulse-doppler types, battlefield & air surveillance using old parts from motion detectors and microwave ovens.
- Technical overview of the passive surveillance bug the Soviets used against the U.S. ambassador.
Low-Power FM Transmitter Circuits
- The monthly journal of the American hacker.
Test Equipment Manuals
- Help fight the liberal media. Build a low-power FM or TV station.
- Small collection of old test equipment operating and service manuals.
GBPPR Parts Service
- Helping to organizing communities to protect yourself from the Community Organizer.
- Parts available for the experimenter for trade or swap.
- Video series aimed at experimenters and hackers covering topics related to amateur radio, homebrew electronics, test equipment, etc.
Local Terrain & RF Plots
Zoomed Out Elevation Plot for Green Bay, Wisconsin and the Surrounding Area
- Lowest elevation is 174 meters, highest is 274 meters. Plot is 22.5 km square and the contour lines are at 10 meter intervals.
Elevation Plot for the Northeast Wisconsin Area
- Lowest elevation is 176 meters, highest is 300 meters. Plot is 50 km square and the contour lines are at 10 meter intervals.
Larger Elevation Plot for the Northeast Wisconsin Area
- Lowest elevation is 176 meters, highest is 340 meters. Plot is 100 km square and the contour lines are at 10 meter intervals.
- Lowest elevation is 176 meters, highest is 579 meters. Plot is 250 km square and the contour lines are at 10 meter intervals.
"Leave the beaten path and dive into the woods. You are certain to find something interesting."
Interactive Wireless / RF Design Utilities
Wireless Network Link Analysis - Super Edition (Mirror)
- Calculates approximate received power levels and fade margins for microwave wireless links.
Microwave Radio Path Analysis (Mirror)
- Same as above, but generates a PDF file containing Fresnel zone and radio path graphs.
Line-of-Sight Path Analysis (Mirror)
- Generates a terrain profile graph and obstruction reports for a microwave radio link between two points.
Longley-Rice Path Loss Analysis (Mirror)
- Generates a JPEG image showing the line-of-sight path for a given transmitter location.
Fresnel Zone Calculator (Mirror)
- Generates a JPEG image showing the estimated Longley-Rice path loss for a given transmitter location.
United States Elevation Retriever (Mirror)
- Calculates and graphs the required Fresnel zone clearances for a point-to-point link.
3D Local Ground Elevation Map (Mirror)
- Get the ground elevation at (almost) any location in the continental United States.
Parabolic Reflector Gain and Focal Point Calculator
- Get a graphic 3D representation of the local ground elevations surrounding a transmitter site.
Urban Area Path Loss
- Calculates the gain, focal point, and radiation distances for parabolic dishes.
Antenna Up/Down Tilt Calculator
- Calculates the approximate path loss through an urban area.
Distance & Bearing Calculator
- Calculates the required antenna tilt to compensate for Earth curvature.
Omnidirectional Antenna Beamwidth Analysis
- Calculates the distance and bearing between two geographic points.
Return Loss Calculator
- Estimates the coverage of a vertical antenna pattern.
Knife Edge Diffraction Loss Calculator
- Calculates return loss given forward/reverse power or SWR.
Decibel Conversion Calculator
- Calculates knife edge obstruction attenuation.
Scattering Parameters Are Fun!
- Converts various values referenced to/from decibels.
Lumped Component Wilkinson Splitter / Combiner Designer
- Calculates gamma in/out from S-parameters, experimental.
Pi & Tee Network Resistive Attenuation Calculator
- Design Wilkinson splitters/combiners for use under 400 MHz.
United States Frequency Allocations 30 - 3000 MHz
- Design resistive attenuators.
Voltage To Power Conversion Calculator
- Retrieve the FCC band allocation for any frequency.
RF Safety Compliance Calculator
- Convert AC voltages to power.
Approximate Air Coil Inductance Calculator
- Determines if your ERP will kill people.
Microstripline Analysis & Design
- Calculates the approximate value of an air coil inductor.
Calculating Phase Line Length
- Calculates the required width for making microstrip transmission lines.
3-Pole Butterworth Characteristic Bandpass Filter Calculator
- Calculates coaxial phase line lengths.
RF Pi Network Designer
- Designs simple 3-pole bandpass filters.
- Charles Toth has created an excellent Butterworth Filter Calculation Program for Windows. (Help Files)
PLL 3rd Order Passive Loop Filter Calculator
- Designs Pi-type networks for transforming impedances.
Antenna Isolation Calculator
- Designs passive loop filters for phase lock loops.
Mixer IMD Calculator
- Calculates isolation for horizontal & vertical antennas.
Perl CGI Sources for the Wireless Design Utilities: wireless.tar.gzPerl CGI Sources for the RF Design Utilities: rf_design.tar.gzMirror website for the Wireless Design Utilities.
- Calculates potential IMD products in subtractive mode mixers.
GBPPR Microwave Radio Path Analysis Tools
A Perl CGI program to graphically show the radio path profile between two points. It will plot the 0.6 Fresnel zone and the true radio path for a given value of K (the effective Earth radius factor). This is all displayed in reference to the path's elevation data taken at intervals along the link path. This will let you see if you have a clear radio line-of-sight path. Currently, the elevation data is only available for most of North America. It is also extremely CPU intensive, so please be patient for the output PDF file to complete, or try again at a different time.
- Microwave Radio Path Analysis (Mirror)
- Line-of-Sight Path Analysis (Mirror)
- Longley-Rice Path Loss Analysis (Mirror)
- 3D Local Ground Elevation Map (Mirror)
All the plotting utilities are based around a slightly modified version of the SPLAT! program by KD2BD.
GBPPR Microwave Radio Path Analysis Tools Source code for the above scripts. (758k Gzipped TAR)
Advanced Wireless Communications Research Links
- AirHive Link Repository on Wireless, Mesh & Community Networks Also, check out their videos
- High-Speed CSMA Digital Networking for HF
- The Utah T1-Rate Modem
- Optically Transparent Patch Antennas
- Weak Signal Communications, by K1JT (WSJT) A software package designed for amateur weak-signal radio communication at VHF
- Microstrip Patch Rectenna With High Output Voltage
- Philips RF Semiconductor Application Notes
- High-Speed Networking Project
- Higher Speeds with the G3RUH 9600 Baud Packet Radio Modem
- The KD2BD 9600 Baud Modem
- 23cm High-Speed Link Receiver from F1BIU
- 23cm Wide-Band FM Data-Transceiver
- KE5FX's Homebrew 10 Mbit, 10 GHz Wireless Ethernet Project
- KE5FX Notes
- N6GN's Higher Speed Packet Web Pages
- DIY 10Mbps Optical Data Link
- DUAL - A Packet Format for a New Amateur Radio Link Layer
- The W1GHZ Online Microwave Antenna Book
- The PIN Diode Circuit Designers Handbook (1.3M PDF)
- Papers by Hari Balakrishnan Wireless TCP/IP god.
- Lucent Technologies Wireless Research Laboratory
- Antenna Visualization
- Electrical Engineering Training Series
- Online Lectures about Digital Communication
- XTP Overview Alternative transport protocol.
- Time Domain New ultra wideband modulation techniques.
- Communication Devices Using Ultra-Wideband, Nonsinusoidal Communication Technology Cool stuff.
- Æther Wire Notes and Documents
- Ultra-Wideband Working Group
- UltRa Lab at USC
- Unofficial NEC Archive Antenna modeling software.
- Decentralized Channel Management in Scalable Multihop Spread-Spectrum Packet Radio Networks (780k PDF)
- A Channel Access Scheme for Large Dense Packet Radio Networks (350k PDF)
- Design and Implemenation of a Wire Array Antenna Analyzer (150k PDF)
- High Power, Broadband, Linear, Solid-State Amplifier Design
- SIGSALY Secure Digital Voice Communications in World War II
- Slot Antenna Design by Stephen Bell, KB7TRZ
- A Transmission Line Calculator, Version 0.3 by Kevin Schmidt, W9CF
- Some Skin Effect Notes
- Tale of the Radioactive Boy Scout
- Lots of Good Weak Signal RF Links
- GNU Radio Project
- Temporary Telecommunications Infrastructure in Lower Manhattan
- SP-419 SETI: The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
- Low-Cost, Long-Range Wireless Network How-To
- Low-Cost 2.4 GHz Digital Communications
- Chris's Wireless High-Speed Connect
- Another WAP11 Enclosure
- BAWUG - Outdoor Access Point Encloseure v1
- Notes on G-Lines (Goubau Transmission Lines)
- Free RF Schematics from Yordan Strundzhev
- Spread Spectrum - It's not Just for Breakfast Anymore! by Harold E. Price, NK6K (PDF)
Fractal Antennas / Fractal Geometry
If you think stringing wire between two trees is an antenna, you can skip this section.
- Fractal Antennas by KB7QHC
- Fractal Antenna Systems
- The Koch Curve and its Variants
- Fractal Antennas
- Good Fractal Antenna Overviews by Peter Song
- Fractal Antenna Research at UCLA
- Fractal Tutorials
- What is a Fractal?
- What is a Fractal? #2
- What is a Fractal? #3
- Fractal World
- Fractal FAQ
- A Fractals Lesson for Elementary and Middle School Students
- Fractal Dimension
- Recursion and Making a Koch Snowflake with Maple
- Triangle Grid Paper Print it out, and use it to make triangles.
- Sierpinski Fractal Triangle PostScript Code
- Introduction to the Mandelbrot Set
RF Design Notes & Links
- DatasheetDir Really good datasheet directory listing.
- Datasheet Zone One stop to find datasheets, IC pinouts, and application circuits.
- Circuit Sage Excellent RF/analog circuit design website
- Greek Microwave Group The Greek Microwave Group is a recently established group of telecommunication engineers and radio amateurs who are interested in the area of microwaves.
- Microsemi UM9601 PIN Diode Datasheet (470k PDF)
- NEC UPG152TA GaAs MMIC SPDT RF Switch Datasheet (26k PDF)
- Application of PIN Diodes (258k PDF)
- Fast Switching PIN Diodes (92k PDF)
- Applications for the HSMP-3890 Surface Mount Switching PIN Diode (70k PDF)
- Intersil HFA3925 2.4 GHz Power Amplifier Contains a good TX/RX switching idea (99k PDF)
- Mitsubishi Hybrid RF Power Amplifier Modules
- Scattering Parameters
- Rob Frohne's Class Notes
- WA1RHP's Electronic Parts Inventory Parts intended to support ham radio and electronic students
- Smith Chart Tools
- Microwave Group of San Diego Technical Articles and Projects
- American Technical Ceramics (ATC) Technical Notes
- Analog Computer Basics
- Radio Propagation Models
- General Soldering Information
- Desoldering THM and SMT
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Terminology
- Dielectric Constants of Commercial PCB Material
- Finesse Voltage Regulator Noise!
- Wavelet Resources from Mathsoft
- 2.4 GHz & 900 MHz Antenna Models
- Texas Instruments Technical Brief SWRA029 - Fractional / Integer-N PLL Basics (6M PDF)
- Passive Repeaters in Wireless Data link Usage From Microflect
- Utilizing Directional Antennas for Ad-Hoc Networking (UDAAN)
- VHF Narrowband FM Receiver Design Using the MC3362 and the MC3363 Dual Conversion Receivers Motorola AN980 - Contains a good PLL loop filter overview for the MC14515x-series. (630k PDF)
- Watkins-Johnson Company Tech Notes Amazing technical notes from the 1970-1980s.
- Magnetic Properties of Ferrite Core Materials
- The Secret Life of Pots
- Hardware/Software Interface Description for PRISM Radio Design Intersil Application Note AN9617 (70k PDF)
- PRISM1KIT-EVAL DSSS PC Card Wireless LAN Description Intersil Application Note AN9624 (140k PDF)
- Processing Gain for DSSS Communication Systems and PRISM Intersil Application Note AN9633 (32k PDF)
- Tutorial on Basic Link Budget Analysis Intersil Application Note AN9804 (81k PDF)
- 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Wireless LAN Cascade Analysis Intersil Application Note AN9810 (71k PDF)
- Filters in the PRISM Radio Reference Design Intersil Application Note AN9817 (80k PDF)
- A Condensed Review of Spread Spectrum Techniques for ISM Band Systems Intersil Application Note AN9820 (164k PDF)
- Brief Tutorial on IEEE 802.11 Wireless LANs Intersil Application Note AN9829 (72k PDF)
- HWB3163-EVAL PRISM II 11 Mbps PCMCIA Wireless LAN Evaluation Kit User's Guide Intersil Application Note AN9864 (396k PDF)
- Obtaining the Best PRISM II Chip Set Receiver Sensitivity Intersil Application Note AN9902 (23k PDF)
- Measurement of WLAN Receiver Sensitivity Intersil Technical Bulletin TB382 (28k PDF)
- A Brief Tutorial on Spread Spectrum and Packet Radio Intersil Technical Bulletin TB337 (58k PDF)
- Using the PRISM Chip Set for Timing Measurements Intersil Technical Bulletin TB338 (20k PDF)
- XMIT_ID Version 2.61 Richard Rager's (KB8RLN), DOS program to "fingerprint" radios.
- Icom D-STAR ID-1 Evaluation by KC0ARF, KB9MWR, KB9AMM, and N9PAV. (Notes)
- Wisconsin Amateur Packet Radio Association
- MotoTRBO Out-of-Band Modification for 900 MHz Radios
- GaAsFET Pre-Amplifier Cookbook #3 by Kent Britain, WA5VJB (2M PDF)
- MAX260 Filter Design Software Microprocessor programmable filter design software (MS-DOS) for the Maxim MAX260/MAX261/MAX262. (190k ZIP)
- MAX274 Filter Design Software Filter design software (MS-DOS) for the Maxim MAX274. (498k ZIP)
GBPPR - Facts Not Drivel
- Channel Capacity vs. Signal-to-Noise Ratio (20k JPEG)
- A Discussion of Antenna Theory by Paul Graham, K9ERG (One of the better antenna explainations out there)
- Maxwell's Equations (18k GIF)
- PolyPhaser Technical Information Trust these people
- Directive Gain, Salesmanship and Ham Radio! How to determine the real gain of an antenna
- The Perils of Cheap Hamfest RF Adapters More proof to avoid cheap hamfest connectors like the plague
- The UHF Type Connector Under Network Analysis RF network analysis of a PL-259/SO-239 connection
- Electrochemical Potential Chart
- Conductivity and Dielectric Constants for Common Types of Earth Parameters for use in Radio Mobile Deluxe
- Applying Modern Communication Technologies to Weak Signal Amateur Operations Very good overview on using 1980's technology and math equations from 1948 to improve weak signal performance in the 21st century. (657k PDF)
- Ufer Ground System Grounding rods in concrete
- GBPPR Magazine Collection In-print ham radio or electronics related magazine collection. If you need an article scanned, just ask us.
GBPPR Technical Bulletins
- Waterproofing RF Connectors
- Advantages of Circular Polarized FM Repeater Antennas
- Why Silver Plate RF Components?
- How to Choose Inductors at RF
- Receiver Noise, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range Relationships
- Transmitter Site Rules
- How to Make RF Cables
- Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse (NEMP) Survival
- Communication Channel Capacity
GBPPR Open Hardware License
Part 97.309 & 97.311 compliance specifiations and source codes to the programs used in our amateur radio networks.
Don't be stupid.
Passwords on all amateur radio nodes are either the user's callsign or disabled.
- gzip Compresses and Decompresses Files
- mod_gzip For Apache Web Servers
- OpenSSH OpenSSH is used in compression mode only
- Brutalcopy Pushes data using UDP protocol through rotten, overloaded and otherwise disgusting lines
- Vtun The easiest way to create Virtual Tunnels over TCP/IP networks with traffic shaping, compression and encryption
- Amateur Radio ID'ing via ICMP Echo Request Packets ID using ping packets and MAC manipulation.
Toward New Link-Layer Protocols for Amateur Packet Radio
Spread Spectrum Rule Recommendations
Ideas for HF Modulation and Coding
Proposed Coded AO-40 Telemetry Format
Amateur Radio, Wireless Networks and the Information Age
Physical Layer Considerations in Building a High-Speed Amateur Radio Network
A Technological Rationale to Use Higher Wireless Frequencies
- by J.M. Vanderau, R.J. Matheson, and E.J. Haakinson (1998 - U.S. Department of Commerence)
A Mathematical Theory of Communication
- by Claude E. Shannon (1948)
An Overview of the Application of CDMA to Digital Cellular Systems and Personal Cellular Networks
- by Qualcomm (1992)
A Method of Reducing Disturbances in Radio Signaling by a System of Frequency Modulation
- by Edwin H. Armstrong (1936)
Shannon, Coding and the Radio Amateur
- by James R. Miller, G3RUH (1995)
TAPR Packet Status Register Archives
- TAPR Packet Status Register Archives Attempting to put all the TAPR Packet Status Register issues in one place.
The Shape of Bits to Come
- by James R. Miller, G3RUH (1995)
Various TAPR Digital Communications Conference Speeches
- TAPR FHSS Radio Update - 2001 by John Ackermann, N8UR (2.1M MP3)
- Spread Spectrum in the Amateur Radio Service: Current Status and Historical Notes by Dewayne Hendricks, WA8DZP and Barry McLarnon, VE3JF (3.5M MP3)
- Optimized Channel Access Mechanisms for Decentralized Spread Spectrum Packet Networks by Matthew Ettus, N2MJI (5.3M MP3)
- Status Report on TAPR 900 MHz Spread Spectrum Radio Project by Tom McDermott, N5EG (4.9M MP3) (Slides)
- TAPR DCC '98: Introduction to Spread Spectrum by Steve Bible, N7HPR (YouTube)
- Infrastructureless Packet Radio Networks by Don Lemke, WB9MJN (Slides) (YouTube)
- Introduction to Software Defined Radios by Steve Bible, N7HPR (10.7M MP3) (Slides)
- TAPR DCC '97: Spread Spectrum Design and Theory by Phil Karn, KA9Q (Slides) (YouTube)
- TAPR DCC '97: TAPR's 900 MHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Radio Project by Tom McDermott, N5EG (Slides) (YouTube)
- TAPR DCC '97: Spread Spectrum Regulation and the Future of Ham Radio by Dewayne Hendircks, WA8DZP (Slides) (YouTube)
Microwave Associates (M/A-Com) Gunnplexer Notes
- MA87127 Series 10 GHz Gunnplexer Bulletin 7624A (1M PDF)
- MA87728 Series 10 GHz Gunnplexer (150k PDF)
- MA87729 Series 24 GHz Gunnplexer (115k PDF)
- 10 GHz Ham Operation with the MA-87127 Gunnplexer by Klaus Hirschelman, DJ7OO
- W2IOG Gunnplexer Notes Simple FM radio modification
- The Gunnplexer Cookbook by Robert M. Richardson, W4UCH. (12.7M PDF)
10 GHz Path Loss Notes
MMDS Downconverter Notes & Applications
- California Amplifier 31732 Information and Modifications by Adam, G0ORY
- Gardiner MMDS Downconverter LO2398 by Adam, G0ORY
- California Amplifier 31732 Modifications for 2401 MHz Reception by Ward, WC0Y
- California Amplifier MMDS Downconverter Partial Schematic (97k PNG)
- Fujitsu FHX35LG Super Low-Noise HEMT Pre-amplifier often used in California Amplifier downconverters. (244k PDF) (S-parameters)
Archived Down East Microwave Inc. Design & Library Notes
- Eliminate Low Frequency Intermod of LNA's by Steve Kostro, N2CEI
- Intermod Resistant Preamplifiers by Steve Kostro, N2CEI
- "My Pre-Amp Doesn't Work!" A design, troubleshooting, and repair guide for all modern day low-noise amplifiers. By Steve Kostro, N2CEI
- Building Enclosures for Microwave Circuits by Rus Healy, NJ2L
Amateur Radio Repeater Notes
Radar & Military Communications
Communication is the key to success.
- Electronic Warfare and Radar Systems Engineering Handbook A must read
- Association of Old Crows Electronic Warfare Tutorial
- The Radar Pages
- Tactical Radio Jammers
- TRW Digital Processing and Antennas Boost Battlefield Capability of Milstar II Satellites
- Military Abbreviations & Acronyms
- Russian Electronic Warfare Equipment
- Electronic Warfare Programs by AN Nomenclature
- International Electronic Countermeasures Handbook
- EW Reference & Source Guide
- Rockwell Collins Defense Electronics
- Raytheon Defense Electronics
- Principles of the Meteorological Doppler Radar Good overview of radar operations
- WSR-88D Technical Information
- WSR-88D Technical Information from Lockheed Martin (250k PDF)
- WSR-88D System Specifications (823k PDF)
- National Weather Service WSR-88D Transmit/Receive Status
- ITU Radar Bands
- Traffic Radar Handbook
- AN/TRC-170(V)2 Tropospheric Scatter Microwave Radio Terminal
- How to Use APRS for Direction Finding
- Doppler Direction Finder Design Notes
- Doppler Direction Finder Design Notes #2
- Epsilon Nought Radar remote sensing
- MX Missile Command, Control & Communication (850k PDF)
Hardware & Parts Suppliers
- Online Cables Custom and pre-made RF cables at low prices.
- Coilcraft Free sample inductors.
- Maxim IC Free sample RF and analog ICs.
- Rogers Corporation Free sample Teflon PC board.
- RF Micro Devices Best assortment of RF ICs.
- Hittite Microwave Corporation Sells RF ICs and evaluation boards directly to the public.
- Dan's Small Parts and Kits Low-cost parts for the homebrewer.
- Down East Microwave New & surplus RF parts/kits for the experimenter.
- Fair Radio New & surplus RF parts and military surplus.
- FindChips.com Fastest, most complete distributor search available.
- Radio Works Ham radio supplies and RF connectors.
- Cable X-perts Coax & RF connectors.
- The Toroid King Best source for ferrite and powered-iron torroids from Dieter Gentzow, W8DIZ.
- Mendelson Electronics Good surplus electronics deals.
- Richardson Electronics Sells many hard-to-find RF parts in single quantities.
- INSTOCK Wireless Components RF/microwave power dividers and power combiners for all wireless-band frequencies from 0.7-2.7 GHz.
- Radiodan New and used Bird wattmeters and slugs.
- AIR802 Manufacturer of WiFi antennas, cable and connectors.
- PartSelect Source of parts for repairing and modifying appliance and consumer electronics.
- Oems Cart Search engine for electronic parts.
GBPPR Contact Information
- Email #1: contact [at] gbppr.org
- Email #2: multiplx [at] twc.com
- PGP Public Key
- Twitter: GBPPR Twitter
- Facebook: N9ZIA Facebook
- YouTube: GBPPR YouTube Channel
- TruTube: GBPPR TruTube Channel
- Bitcoin: 1EtFEY5Rq9NJLcEG7bvB8AsfYiaSvQMo4
List of website Recent Changes.
Also be sure to subscribe to the GBPPR Low-Cost Wireless Networks Mailing List
The mailing list covers wireless networking, homebrew electronic projects, amateur radio projects, scanning radio projects, antennas, computers and everything else covered on this website.
You'll have to subscribe to the mailing list to get your replies. Be sure to read the archives first!
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
댓글 0조회수 330
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.