페이지 정보작성자 키트 작성일2017-09-05 15:10 조회1,129회 댓글0건
Open-BLDC Project Site Open-BLDC stands for Open Source Brush Less DC Motor Controller.
The goal of the project is to create a completely Open-Source BrushLess Direct Current moto controller also known as Electronic Speed Controller (ESC). This means in our case that the software is released under GPL, version 3 or later and the hardware is released underCreative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.News
Sep 4th, 2012: New Open-BLDC hardawe the StripApr 18th, 2011: Released CLogic hardware files.Jan 7th, 2011: Projectmovie Open-BLDC interview released.Dec 27th-30th, 2010: We were at the 27C3.Nov 27th, 2010: Implemented active freewheeling.Nov 15th, 2010: Implemented regenerative braking.Sep 16th, 2010: Hardware based closed loop controlAug 05th, 2010: New Open-BLDC v0.3 hardwareJun 29th, 2010: Created GitHub Open-BLDC organization.Aug 09th, 2009: first v0.1 board fully assembledAug 08th, 2009: first v0.1 board is aliveAug 05th, 2009: v0.1 boards arrived!Jun 13th, 2009: Created a prototype using all SMD parts and phase current sensing.Mai 06th, 2009: Maiden run of commutation detection on the bread board prototype.Apr 27th, 2009: Maiden run of a motor using a bread board prototype.Mar 24th, 2009: IR2110 based power stage circuitMar 20th, 2009: Breadboard adaptersMar 15th, 2009 Selecting parts for Open-BLDC power stage prototypeFeb 26th, 2009 How to build arm gnu gcc toolchain for Mac OS XFeb 16th, 2009 Open-BLDC MKDec 12th, 2008 First circuit tests for Open-BLDC on GitHub
Still in planning and testing phase.
- First tests with Mikrokopter BL-CTRLs done.
- First approaches to circuits and board designs based on Atmega microcontrollers were done.
- Version 0.3 of Open-BLDC is successfully and reliably controlling a brushless motor (associated blog post)
- Clogic board that replaces the logic in Castle motor controllers is up and running
- Betatesting of Strip low cost motor controller for small multicopters
For more information visit Twisted World of Esden blog.
Or join us on IRC #open-bldc on freenode
Some interesting links
- How to contact the developers and other users
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Some information about Open-BLDC V0.1 hardware
- Some information about Open-BLDC V0.2 hardware
- Some information about Open-BLDC V0.3 hardware
- Some information about the Open-BLDC CLogic hardware
- Some information about the Open-BLDC Strip hardware
- Developers Section: Repository of Wiki Pages Relevant to Developing Open-BLDC
- Users Section
- Mounts on off the shelf Castle Creations power stages which allows:
- From 2C up to 12C LiPo cell support
- Up to 200A constant power output depending on the power stage used
- Detachable/Interchangeable power-stage
- Hardware support for Fieldvector control (software pending)
- Hardware and software support for hardware based (comparator) BEMF control
- Regenerative braking (battery push back active braking)
- High speed (500kB/s) UART (TTL level Serial) based PC control and data aquisition interface
- Active freewheeling
- Adjustable timings
- Different interfaces:
- Fieldvector control
- Speed control
- Torque control
- Hall sensor based control
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.