BASIC4MCU | 센서 | 기타센서 | Easy robot: light follower by dunnos
페이지 정보작성자 키트 작성일2017-09-04 16:03 조회2,040회 댓글0건
Easy robot: light followerNo programming or microchips!
Robots, the most awesome thing there is, especially when allot of people can build it!
I got this robot from a friend as a present. thank you Rudolf.
Anyway, this robot uses 2 Light dependent resistors to sense light and drive toward it.
That said, lets start
the reason this is green: the battery's i used are rechargable, one battery can load 1000 times so i save 1998 battery's in this instructables
PS: you have to have SOME electric knowledge for this.
Step 1: Electrical materials
R1-4 4 100 ohm resistor
R5-6 2 220 ohm resistor
SW1 1 Switch
RV12 2 10k variable resistors
T12 2 Transistors BC557C
T34 2 Transistors BC547C
LD12 2 LED s
LDR12 2 Light Dependent Resistors
1 IN4007 Diode (note: can be replaced by a paperclip, it supports the wheel XD)
*Note: I got this as a present from a friend. Some of the parts can be different, I don t know.
Step 2: Rest materialsBox to put everything in and a piece of cardboard so you pieces don t go flying / PCB**
Some wires if you don t have a PCB.
Some electric components
Some motors, I got some open chassis motors
File / sanding paper
A small screw
Something to make the motors have more grip (heatshrink?)
** : I don t have a digital version of the pcb , as I told you I got it from a friend. If someone has the tools to make a digital version please do.
Step 3: The building of.
4. LEDs, these are supposed to bend a bit (looking like bug eyes) i bent them about 90 degrees.
5. light dependent resistors, these are supposed to point forward. (solder them on and then bend them until they lyon the pcb.
6. variable resistors point them forward and next to eachother, that looks fun
7. AAA holder
8. motors, file them down so you can solder/glue them to your pcb/box. put these under an angle so the axis of the motor acts as a wheel
9. put some heatshrink on the motor. this wil get some extra grip and makes it go faster.
댓글 0조회수 2,040
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.