Our free STM32 development and debugging whitepaper outlines professional tool support for STM32 development, with a particular focus on advanced STM32 debugging including ETM/ETB/MTB instruction tracing, SWV/SWO event- and data tracing, kernel aware RTOS debugging and hard fault crash analysis.
In this whitepaper you will learn how to
- Develop high-quality software for STM32 devices
- Get greater visibility into your running system without adding overhead
- Find bugs faster with advanced ARM Cortex debug capabilities
- View the state of RTOS objects at breakpoints
- Improve your software quality
- And much more!
Read about the benefits of professional tool support for STM32 development, with a particular focus on ARM Cortex-M and specific capabilities for advanced ARM Cortex-M debugging including:
- Event- and data tracing
- System profiling
- Instruction trace: record your program's execution, instruction-by-instruction
- RTOS-aware debugging
- Hard fault crash analysis
The whitepaper also outlines techniques for improving software quality using source code reviews.