페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 17:09 조회562회 댓글0건
ST-LINKIn-circuit debugger and programmer for STM8 and STM32 MCUs; with IAR EWARM and Keil RVMDK and ST toolset
The ST-LINK is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The SWIM and JTAG/SWD interface is used to communicate with the STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on your own application board.
STM8 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with STMicroelectronics’ ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software.
STM32 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with ATOLLIC®, IAR™, KEIL™ or TASKING™ integrated development environments.
- 5 V power supplied by USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed interface compatible
- USB standard A to Mini-B cable provided
- SWIM specific features:
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rates of 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed, 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to an application with an ERNI standard connector vertical (ref: 284697 or 214017) or horizontal (ref: 214012)
- SWIM cable for connection to an application with pin headers or 2.54 mm pitch connector
- JTAG/SWD specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage supported on JTAG/SWD interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG/SWD cable provided for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin pitch 2.54 mm connector
- Direct firmware update feature supported
- Status LED which blinks during communication with PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50 °C
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.