페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 17:10 조회444회 댓글0건
ST-LINK/V2ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32
The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
In addition to provide the same functionalities as the ST-LINK/V2, the ST-LINK/V2-ISOL features digital isolation between the PC and the target application board. It also withstands voltages of up to 1000 Vrms.
STM8 applications use the USB full-speed interface to communicate with the ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software.
STM32 applications use the USB full-speed interface to communicate with Atollic®, IAR™, Keil®or TASKING integrated development environments.
- 5 V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full-speed-compatible interface
- USB standard A to Mini- B cable
- SWIM specific features
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via an ERNI standard vertical connector (ref: 284697 or 214017) or horizontal connector (ref: 214012)
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG cable for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin pitch 2.54 mm connector
- JTAG supported
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication supported
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50 °C
- 1000 Vrms high isolation voltage (ST-LINK/V2-ISOL only)
SAMPLE & BUY
Part Number General Description Specific features RoHS Compliance Grade Marketing Status Board production status Unit Price (US$) * Material Declaration More info Order from ST Order from Distributors ST-LINK/V2 ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32 - Ecopack1 Active Stock available 20.83 - MORE INFO BUY DIRECT DISTRIBUTOR AVAILABILITY ST-LINK/V2-ISOL ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32 With digital isolation Ecopack1 Active Stock available 77.18 - MORE INFO BUY DIRECT DISTRIBUTOR AVAILABILITY(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
Part Number RoHS Compliance Grade Material Declaration** ST-LINK/V2-ISOL Ecopack1 ST-LINK/V2 Ecopack1
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.