페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 17:18 조회1,172회 댓글0건
STM32F1 series of mainstream MCUs
ST’s STM32F1 series of mainstream MCUs covers the needs of a large variety of applications in the industrial, medical and consumer markets. With this series, ST has pioneered the world of ARM® Cortex™-M microcontrollers and set a milestone in the history of embedded applications. High performance with first-class peripherals and low-power, low-voltage operation is paired with a high level of integration at accessible prices with a simple architecture and easy-to-use tools.
The series consists of five product lines which are pin-to-pin, peripheral and software compatible.
- STM32F100 Value line – 24 MHz CPU with motor control and CEC functions
- STM32F101 – 36 MHz CPU, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash
- STM32F102 – 48 MHz CPU with USB FS
- STM32F103 – 72 MHz, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash with motor control, USB and CAN
- STM32F105/107 – 72 MHz CPU with Ethernet MAC, CAN and USB 2.0 OTGhttp://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-mainstream-mcus/stm32f1-series.html?querycriteria=productId=SS1031
STM32F100 Value Line
ST’s STM32F100 Value line delivers high processing performance coupled with up to eleven 16‑bit timers, including a motor control timer and a fast 1.2 μs conversion time 12‑bit ADC for efficient appliance and industrial-control applications.
Based on the ARM Cortex-M3 core running at up to 24 MHz, the STM32 Value line offers an excellent cost-performance-peripherals trade-off. It provides all the essential features to make it the perfect choice to develop cost-effective applications traditionally addressed by 16-bit microcontrollers.http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-mainstream-mcus/stm32f1-series/stm32f100-value-line.html?querycriteria=productId=LN775
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.