페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 17:37 조회1,120회 댓글0건
STM32 F2 series of high-performance MCUs
The ARM® Cortex™-M3-based STM32 F2 series uses ST’s advanced 90 nm NVM process technology with the innovative adaptive real-time memory accelerator (ART Accelerator™) and multi-layer bus matrix. This offers an unprecedented trade-off in price and performance.
The series is characterized by a high degree of integration combining up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and up to 128 Kbytes of SRAM with Ethernet MAC, USB 2.0 HS OTG, camera interface, hardware encryption support and external memory interface.
ST’s acceleration technology enables these MCUs to achieve up to 150 DMIPS/398 CoreMark at 120 MHz FCPU, which is equivalent to zero wait state execution, while keeping the dynamic current consumption at the outstandingly low level of
The devices are available in LQFP64, LQFP100, LQFP144, WLCSP66 (< 4 x 4 mm), UFBGA176 and LQFP176 packages.
The series consists of two product lines which are fully pin-to-pin, peripheral and software compatible. The series also offers close pin-to-pin compatibility with the other STM32 products.
- STM32F205/215 – 120 MHz CPU/150 DMIPS, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash with advanced connectivity and encryption
- STM32F207/217 – 120 MHz CPU/150 DMIPS, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash with advanced connectivity and encryption, adding Ethernet MAC and camera interface to the STM32F205/215, and more GPIOs and features on larger packageshttp://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-high-performance-mcus/stm32f2-series.html?querycriteria=productId=SS1575
ST’s STM32F205/215 devices are designed for medical, industrial and consumer applications where the high level of integration and performance, embedded memories and peripherals inside packages as small as 4 x 4 mm are required.
Performance: At 120 MHz, the STM32F205/215 products deliver 150 DMIPS/398 CoreMark performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states using ST’s ART Accelerator.
Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator and the dynamic power scaling enables the current consumption in run mode and executing from Flash memory to be as low as 175 µA/MHz at 120 MHz.
Rich connectivity: Superior and innovative peripherals
- 2x USB OTG (one with HS support)
- Audio: dedicated audio PLL and 2 half duplex I²S
- Up to 15 communication interfaces (including 6 USARTs running at up to 7.5 Mbit/s, 3x SPI running at up to 30 Mbit/s,
3x I²C, 2x CAN, SDIO)
- Analog: two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2 MSPS or 6 MSPS in interleaved mode
- Up to 17 timers: 16- and 32-bit timers
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- Analog true random number generator
- The STM32F215 also integrates a crypto/hash processor providing hardware acceleration for AES 128, 192, 256,
Triple DES, and hash (MD5, SHA-1)
The STM32F205/215 devices cover from 128 Kbytes to 1 MByte of Flash, up to 128 Kbytes of SRAM and from 64 to 144 pins in packages as small as 4 x 4 mm.http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-high-performance-mcus/stm32f2-series/stm32f2x5.html?querycriteria=productId=LN1433
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.