페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 17:39 조회1,479회 댓글0건
STM32 F3 series of mixed-signal MCUs with DSP and FPU instructions
The STM32 F3 series combines a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 72 MHz with a high number of integrated analog peripherals leading to cost reduction at application level and simplifying application design, including:
- Ultra-fast comparators (25 ns)
- Op-amp with programmable gain
- 12-bit DACs
- Ultra-fast 12-bit ADCs with 5 MSPS (Million Samples Per Second) per channel (up to 18 MSPS in Interleaved mode)
- Precise 16-bit sigma-delta ADCs (21 channels)
- Core Coupled Memory SRAM (Routine Booster), a specific memory architecture boosting time-critical routines, accelerating the performance by 43%
- 144 MHz Advanced 16-bit pulse-width modulation timer (resolution < 7 ns) for control applications
- High resolution timer (217 picoseconds), self-compensated vs power supply and temperature drift
A flexible interconnect matrix allows autonomous communication between peripherals and saves CPU resources and power consumption.
A high degree of compatibility with STM32 F0 series guarantees outstanding efficiency when designing derivatives of applications at different performance levels.
The STM32 F3 series consists of:
- The STM32F301, STM32F302, STM32F303 general-purpose product lines ranging from a basic, cost-efficient peripheral set, up to more performance and analog functions able to manage up to triple FOC motor control,
- The STM32F334 with high-resolution timer (217 picoseconds) and complex waveform builder plus event handler (HRTIM) for digital power conversion, such as digital switched-mode power supplies, lighting, welding, solar and wireless charging,
- The STM32F373, with 16-bit sigma-delta ADC and
7 built-in gains for high-precision measurements in applications such as biometric sensors or smart metering,
- The STM32F3x8 line, supporting 1.8 volt operation
Package options are LQPF48/64/100, UFBGA100, WLCSP100/66/49, UQFN32 for the devices ranging now from
16 up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory.
Temperature range from -40 to 85 ° C or from -40 to 105 ° C (with a junction temperature of 125 ° C).
The STM32F301 are mixed-signal MCUs with an ARM Cortex-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 72 megahertz.
These are entry-level devices in the STM32F30x series.
The devices are equipped with:
- Up to three ultra-fast comparators (25 nanoseconds)
- Op-Amp with programmable gain
- 12-bit DACs
- Ultra-fast 12-bit ADCs with 5 MSPS
- Fast 144 megahertz motor control timers (resolution 7 nanoseconds)
The STM32F303 MCUs operate from 2 to 3.6 Volts
Memory ranges from 32 to 64 Kbytes and packages from 32 to 64 pins.
Temperature range from -40 to 85 degrees Celsius or from -40 to 105 degrees Celsius (with a junction temperature tested for 125 degrees Celsius).
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.