페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 17:44 조회1,500회 댓글0건
STM32 F3 series of mixed-signal MCUs with DSP and FPU instructions
The STM32 F3 series combines a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 72 MHz with a high number of integrated analog peripherals leading to cost reduction at application level and simplifying application design, including:
- Ultra-fast comparators (25 ns)
- Op-amp with programmable gain
- 12-bit DACs
- Ultra-fast 12-bit ADCs with 5 MSPS (Million Samples Per Second) per channel (up to 18 MSPS in Interleaved mode)
- Precise 16-bit sigma-delta ADCs (21 channels)
- Core Coupled Memory SRAM (Routine Booster), a specific memory architecture boosting time-critical routines, accelerating the performance by 43%
- 144 MHz Advanced 16-bit pulse-width modulation timer (resolution < 7 ns) for control applications
- High resolution timer (217 picoseconds), self-compensated vs power supply and temperature drift
A flexible interconnect matrix allows autonomous communication between peripherals and saves CPU resources and power consumption.
A high degree of compatibility with STM32 F0 series guarantees outstanding efficiency when designing derivatives of applications at different performance levels.
The STM32 F3 series consists of:
- The STM32F301, STM32F302, STM32F303 general-purpose product lines ranging from a basic, cost-efficient peripheral set, up to more performance and analog functions able to manage up to triple FOC motor control,
- The STM32F334 with high-resolution timer (217 picoseconds) and complex waveform builder plus event handler (HRTIM) for digital power conversion, such as digital switched-mode power supplies, lighting, welding, solar and wireless charging,
- The STM32F373, with 16-bit sigma-delta ADC and
7 built-in gains for high-precision measurements in applications such as biometric sensors or smart metering,
- The STM32F3x8 line, supporting 1.8 volt operation
Package options are LQPF48/64/100, UFBGA100, WLCSP100/66/49, UQFN32 for the devices ranging now from
16 up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory.
Temperature range from -40 to 85 ° C or from -40 to 105 ° C (with a junction temperature of 125 ° C).
STM32F334 Digital Power
The STM32F3x4 product line is specifically addressing digital power conversion applications, such as D-SMPS, lighting, welding, inverters for solar systems and wireless chargers.
The main peripherals of the STM32F3x4 are:
- High-resolution timer: 217ps, self-compensated versus power supply and temperature drift.
- Ultra-fast comparator: 26ns from analog input to PWM shut-down
- Ultra-fast 12-bit ADC 5Msps (0.2µs)
- Operational amplifier with 5 built-in gain settings and 1% accuracy
The high resolution timer consists of a bank of 6 timers totaling:
- 10 PWM outputs (can be coupled by pairs)
- 10 external events inputs (Current limitation, Zero Voltage / Zero Current Detection…) and 5 fault inputs
The main features of the high resolution timers are:
- 217ps resolution available for all operating modes
- Variable duty cycle, variable frequency, Transition mode,…
- A number of features allows to unload the CPU
- One DMA channel per timer
- Built-in burst mode controller, topology specific modes: push-pull, resonant.
- Numerous interconnects between timers to
- Reset/Start adjacent timers
- Set / Reset / Toggle other outputs
- Transparent high-resolution implementation (equivalent to 4.6GHz timer) for easy programming
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.