페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 17:44 조회1,888회 댓글0건
STM32 MCU Eval Tools
ST's tools for evaluation of the STM32, range from highly affordable community enabled tools up to fully equipped boards, ready for evaluation of every single feature of the selected MCU. All ST evaluation boards include an ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer.
STM32 Nucleo boards follow a lean approach and are ideal for prototyping and community usage. An Arduino™connector and the ST Morpho connector make an extension with application related add-on hardware easy. All I/Os of the MCU are easily accessible, the boards come with a HAL library and work with IAR, Keil, CCC based IDEs as well as the mbed™ online IDE.
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete approach for evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary components, like MEMS microphones, sensors, LCD displays) for demonstration of specific device features. Evaluation and prototyping are facilitated by a HAL library and software examples, IAR, Keil and CCC based IDEs are supported.
STM32 Eval boards, the high end evaluation platform, carry all the required external hardware necessary for using the complete features set of an STM32 Microcontroller. STM32 Eval boards give access to all the pins of the contained microcontroller, even for bigger packages. The HAL library and ready-to-use software examples make application design very easy.
This comprehensive portfolio of evaluation boards is complemented by a wide choice of STM32 evaluation boards developed by ST’s partners.
STM32 MCU Discovery Kits
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete solution for the evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary infrastructure for demonstration of specific device characteristics, a HAL library and comprehensive software examples allow to fully benefit from the devices features and added values.
Extension connectors give access to most of the device’s I/Os and make the connection of add-on hardware possible.
With the integrated debugger/programmer the discovery kits are ideal for prototyping.http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/product-evaluation-tools/mcu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-discovery-kits.html?querycriteria=productId=LN1848
32F3348DISCOVERYDiscovery kit with STM32F334C8 MCU
The Discovery kit for STM32F334 line helps you to discover the digital power features of the STM32F334 line microcontrollers and to develop your applications easily. It offers everything required for both beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on an STM32F334C8T6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, high brightness LED dimming with buck converter, buck/boost converter, LEDs and pushbuttons.
- STM32F334C8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB RAM in an LQFP48 package.
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging).
- mbed™ -enabled (mbed.org)
- USB ST-LINK with re-enumeration capability and three different interfaces:
- virtual com port
- mass storage
- debug port
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage.
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V.
- High brightness LED dimming with buck converter.
- One buck / boost converter.
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (red), LD4 (orange), LD5 (green) and LD6 (blue).
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset).
- Extension header for LQFP48 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and easy probing.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF3 package or STSW-STM32148 for legacy Standard Library usage.
SAMPLE & BUY
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
Part Number RoHS Compliance Grade Material Declaration** STM32F3348-DISCO Ecopack1
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.