페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 17:45 조회1,345회 댓글0건
STM32 MCU Eval Tools
ST's tools for evaluation of the STM32, range from highly affordable community enabled tools up to fully equipped boards, ready for evaluation of every single feature of the selected MCU. All ST evaluation boards include an ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer.
STM32 Nucleo boards follow a lean approach and are ideal for prototyping and community usage. An Arduino™connector and the ST Morpho connector make an extension with application related add-on hardware easy. All I/Os of the MCU are easily accessible, the boards come with a HAL library and work with IAR, Keil, CCC based IDEs as well as the mbed™ online IDE.
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete approach for evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary components, like MEMS microphones, sensors, LCD displays) for demonstration of specific device features. Evaluation and prototyping are facilitated by a HAL library and software examples, IAR, Keil and CCC based IDEs are supported.
STM32 Eval boards, the high end evaluation platform, carry all the required external hardware necessary for using the complete features set of an STM32 Microcontroller. STM32 Eval boards give access to all the pins of the contained microcontroller, even for bigger packages. The HAL library and ready-to-use software examples make application design very easy.
This comprehensive portfolio of evaluation boards is complemented by a wide choice of STM32 evaluation boards developed by ST’s partners.
STM32 MCU Eval Boards
The STM32 eval boards have been designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for the ARM Cortex STM32 MCUs.
They carry external circuitry, such as transceivers, sensors, memory interfaces, displays and many more. The evaluation boards can be considered as a reference design for application development.
STM32373C-EVALEvaluation board with STM32F373VC MCU
The STM32373C-EVAL evaluation board is designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics ARM Cortex-M4 core-based STM32F373VCT6 microcontroller. It features two I2Cs, three SPIs, three USARTs, one CAN, one CEC controller, one 12-bit ADC, three 16-bit sigma delta ADCs, three 12-bit DACs, internal 32-KByte SRAM and 256-KByte Flash, touch sensing slider, USB FS, and JTAG debugging support. This evaluation board can be used as a reference design for user application development but it is not considered as the final application.
The full range of hardware features on the board can help the user evaluate all peripherals (USB FS, USART, audio DAC, microphone ADC, dot-matrix LCD, IrDA, LDR, MicroSD card, HDMI CEC, ECG, pressure sensor, CAN, IR transmitter and receiver, EEPROM, touch slider, temperature sensor, etc.) and develop their own applications. Extension headers make it possible to easily connect a daughter board or wrapping board for a specific application.
An ST-LINK/V2 is integrated on the board as an embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU.
The STM32373C-EVAL evaluation board does not support STM32F3x8 MCUs (1.65 V to 1.95 V power supply).
- STM32F373VCT6 microcontroller
- Four 5 V power supply options:
- Power jack
- ST-LINK/V2 USB connector
- User USB connector
- Daughter board
- Audio jack connected to I2 S DAC
- Microphone connected to ADC through an amplifier
- 2-GByte (or more) MicroSD card on SPI
- Three components on I2 C bus: temperature sensor, EEPROM and dual interface RF EEPROM
- RS-232 communication configurable for communication of Flash loader
- IrDA transceiver
- 240x320 TFT color LCD connected to SPI interface
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset, Wakeup or Tamper, and Key buttons
- 4 color user LEDs
- 2 LEDs for MCU power range indicator
- ECG, pressure sensor and PT100 temperature sensor connected to the 16-bit Sigma Delta ADC of STM32F373VCT6
- Extension connectors for daughter board or wrapping board
- MCU voltage: 3.3 V or adjustable 2.0 V - 3.6 V
- USB FS connector
- Touch slider
- RTC with backup battery
- CAN 2.0 A/B compliant connection
- Light dependent resistor (LDR)
- Two HDMI connectors with DDC and CEC
- IR transmitter and receiver
- Two ADC & DAC input and output signal connectors and one Sigma Delta ADC input signal connector
- JTAG/SWD and ETM trace debug support
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2
SAMPLE & BUY
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
Part Number RoHS Compliance Grade Material Declaration** STM32373C-EVAL Ecopack1
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.