페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 17:46 조회1,434회 댓글0건
STM32 F3 series of mixed-signal MCUs with DSP and FPU instructions
The STM32 F3 series combines a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 72 MHz with a high number of integrated analog peripherals leading to cost reduction at application level and simplifying application design, including:
- Ultra-fast comparators (25 ns)
- Op-amp with programmable gain
- 12-bit DACs
- Ultra-fast 12-bit ADCs with 5 MSPS (Million Samples Per Second) per channel (up to 18 MSPS in Interleaved mode)
- Precise 16-bit sigma-delta ADCs (21 channels)
- Core Coupled Memory SRAM (Routine Booster), a specific memory architecture boosting time-critical routines, accelerating the performance by 43%
- 144 MHz Advanced 16-bit pulse-width modulation timer (resolution < 7 ns) for control applications
- High resolution timer (217 picoseconds), self-compensated vs power supply and temperature drift
A flexible interconnect matrix allows autonomous communication between peripherals and saves CPU resources and power consumption.
A high degree of compatibility with STM32 F0 series guarantees outstanding efficiency when designing derivatives of applications at different performance levels.
The STM32 F3 series consists of:
- The STM32F301, STM32F302, STM32F303 general-purpose product lines ranging from a basic, cost-efficient peripheral set, up to more performance and analog functions able to manage up to triple FOC motor control,
- The STM32F334 with high-resolution timer (217 picoseconds) and complex waveform builder plus event handler (HRTIM) for digital power conversion, such as digital switched-mode power supplies, lighting, welding, solar and wireless charging,
- The STM32F373, with 16-bit sigma-delta ADC and
7 built-in gains for high-precision measurements in applications such as biometric sensors or smart metering,
- The STM32F3x8 line, supporting 1.8 volt operation
Package options are LQPF48/64/100, UFBGA100, WLCSP100/66/49, UQFN32 for the devices ranging now from
16 up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory.
Temperature range from -40 to 85 ° C or from -40 to 105 ° C (with a junction temperature of 125 ° C).
The STM32F3x8 are mixed signal MCUs with ARM® Cortex®-M4 core (DSP, FPU) running at 72 MHz.
The devices are equipped with:
- Fast and Ultra fast comparators (<30 ns)
- Op-Amp with programmable gain (PGA)
- 12-bit DACs
- Ultra Fast 12-bit ADCs with 5 MSPS per channel (operating down to 1.8V)
- 16-bit sigma-delta ADCs, up to 21 single or 11 differential channels, and seven programmable gains per channel
- Fast 144 MHz motor control timers (resolution < 7 ns)
- CAN 2.0B communication interfaces
The STM32F3x8 devices operate at 1.8 V +/-8% to be supplied by an external voltage regulator
They are particularly suited for equipment operating at low voltage like consumer and gaming applications or sensor hubs, allowing further savings in system power consumption. The 1.8V operating voltage allows for direct interfacing with 1.8V application processors, while maximum dynamic on analog input can be reached with an optional analog supply.
Memory ranges from 32- to 256-Kbyte and packages from 32- to 100-pin.
Equivalent STM32F3 lines covering different voltage ranges 1.8V (+/- 8%) 3.3V (2.0V … 3.6V)
STM32F303 STM32F318 STM32F301
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.