페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-04-18 17:10 조회2,156회 댓글0건
STM32F4 series of high-performance MCUs with DSP and FPU instructions
The ARM® Cortex®-M4-based STM32F4 MCU series leverages ST’s NVM technology and ART Accelerator™ to reach the industry’s highest benchmark scores for Cortex-M-based microcontrollers with up to 225 DMIPS/608 CoreMark executing from Flash memory at up to 180 MHz operating frequency.
With dynamic power scaling, the current consumption running from Flash ranges from 89 µA/MHz on the STM32F410 up to 260 µA/MHz on the STM32F439.
The STM32F4 series consists of eight compatible product lines of digital signal controllers (DSC), a perfect symbiosis of the real-time control capabilities of an MCU and the signal processing performance of a digital signal processor (DSP):
- Advanced lines:
- 180 MHz CPU/225 DMIPS, up to 2 Mbytes of dual-bank Flash memory with SDRAM and Chrom-ART Accelerator™
- STM32F469/479 – Quad-SPI interface, LCD-TFT controller and MPI-DSI interface
- STM32F429/439 – LCD-TFT controller
- STM32F427/437 – serial audio interface, more performance and lower static power consumption
- Foundation lines:
- STM32F446 – 180 MHz/225 DMIPS, up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory with dual Quad-SPI and SDRAM interfaces
- STM32F407/417 – 168 MHz CPU/210 DMIPS, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory adding Ethernet MAC and camera interface
- STM32F405/415 – 168 MHz CPU/210 DMIPS, up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory with advanced connectivity and encryption
- Access lines: The entry-level microcontrollers of the STM32F4 series!
- 84 MHz CPU/105 DMIPS, the smallest, cost-effective solution with outstanding power efficiency (Dynamic Efficiency™)
- STM32F401 – Less than 3 x 3mm with USB 2.0FS OTG and SDIO interfaces
- 100 MHz CPU/125 DMIPS, outstanding power efficiency (Dynamic Efficiency™) and Batch Acquisition Mode (BAM), a new smart DMA-optimizing power consumption for data batching
- STM32F410 – New milestone in outstanding power efficiency (89 µA/MHz and 6 µA in Stop mode), true random number generator, low-power timer, and DAC.
- STM32F411 – High RAM density and enhanced peripheral set such as USB 2.0FS OTG and up to 5 SPI interfaces.
- STM32F412 – High RAM and Flash memory density, USB interface, and enhanced peripheral set including a flexible external static memory controller with up to 16-bit data bus for LCD and external memory control, dual-mode Quad-SPI, CAN, DFSDM, and TRNG.
- STM32F413/F423 – Extends STM32F412 features with higher RAM and Flash memory density and an enhanced peripheral set including 10 UARTs, 3 CANs, SAI interface, a low-power timer, 2 DACs, 2 DFSDM with up to 6 filters. The STM32F423 includes AES encryption.http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-high-performance-mcus/stm32f4-series.html?querycriteria=productId=SS1577
The STM32F427/437 lines offer the performance of the Cortex-M4 core (with floating point unit) running at 180 MHz while reaching lower static power consumption (Stop mode) versus STM32F405/415/407/F417.
Performance: At 180 MHz, the STM32F427/437 deliver 225 DMIPS/608 CoreMark performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to ST’s ART Accelerator. The DSP instructions and the floating point unit enlarge the range of addressable applications.
Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator and the dynamic power scaling enables the current consumption in run mode and executing from Flash memory to be as low as 260 µA/MHz at 180 MHz. In Stop mode, the power consumption is 120 µA typical, which is 3 times lower versus the STM32F405/415/407/F417.
Graphics: As opposed to the STM32F429/439, the STM32F427/437 does not embed an LCD-TFT controller interface. However, it is possible to connect a display to the parallel or serial interfaces and still take full advantage of ST’s Chrom-ART Accelerator™ graphics accelerator performing content creation twice as fast as the core alone. This graphics accelerator supports efficient 2-D raw data copy, as well as image blending or image format conversion (mixing and transparency). As a result, the Chrom-ART Accelerator boosts graphics content creation and saves processing bandwidth of the MCU core for the rest of the application.
- Audio: 2 dedicated audio PLL, 2 full duplex I²S and a new serial audio interface (SAI) supporting time division multiplex (TDM) mode
- Up to 20 communication interfaces (including 4x USARTs plus 4x UARTs running at up to 11.25 Mbit/s, 6x SPI running at up to 45 Mbit/s, 3x I²C with a new optional digital filter capability, 2x CAN, SDIO)
- Analog: two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2.4 MSPS or 7.2 MSPS in interleaved mode
Up to 17 timers: 16- and 32-bit running at up to 180 MHz
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible 90 MHz memory controller with a 32-bit parallel interface, and supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR, NAND and SDRAM memories
- Analog true random number generator
- The STM32F437 also integrates a crypto/hash processor providing hardware acceleration for AES-128, -192 and -256, with support for GCM, CCM, Triple DES, and hash (MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-2)
The STM32F427 and F437 product lines provide from 1-Mbyte dual-bank Flash to 2-Mbyte dual-bank Flash, 256-Kbyte SRAM and from 100 to 176 pins in packages as small as 7 x 7 mm. With such memory integration, the need for external memory is reduced, allowing smaller, safer and low-emission PCB designs.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.