페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-04-18 17:24 조회1,872회 댓글0건
STM32 MCU Eval Tools
ST's tools for evaluation of the STM32, range from highly affordable community enabled tools up to fully equipped boards, ready for evaluation of every single feature of the selected MCU. All ST evaluation boards include an ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer.
STM32 Nucleo boards follow a lean approach and are ideal for prototyping and community usage. An Arduino™connector and the ST Morpho connector make an extension with application related add-on hardware easy. All I/Os of the MCU are easily accessible, the boards come with a HAL library and work with IAR, Keil, CCC based IDEs as well as the mbed™ online IDE.
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete approach for evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary components, like MEMS microphones, sensors, LCD displays) for demonstration of specific device features. Evaluation and prototyping are facilitated by a HAL library and software examples, IAR, Keil and CCC based IDEs are supported.
STM32 Eval boards, the high end evaluation platform, carry all the required external hardware necessary for using the complete features set of an STM32 Microcontroller. STM32 Eval boards give access to all the pins of the contained microcontroller, even for bigger packages. The HAL library and ready-to-use software examples make application design very easy.
This comprehensive portfolio of evaluation boards is complemented by a wide choice of STM32 evaluation boards developed by ST’s partners.
STM32 MCU Eval Boards
The STM32 eval boards have been designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for the ARM Cortex STM32 MCUs.
They carry external circuitry, such as transceivers, sensors, memory interfaces, displays and many more. The evaluation boards can be considered as a reference design for application development.
STM32439I-EVALEvaluation board with STM32F439NI MCU
The STM32439I-EVAL evaluation board is a complete demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronics ARM®Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32F439 line microcontrollers.
The integrated ST-LINK/V2 provides an embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU. Extension headers make it possible to easily connect a daughterboard for specific applications of the users.
The STM32439I-EVAL evaluation board includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to develop applications quickly.
- STM32F439NIH6 microcontroller
- 5.7” color VGA TFT LCD with capacitive touchscreen (640 x 480 pixels)
- Six 5 V power supply options:
- Power jack
- ST-LINK/V2 USB connector
- User USB HS connector
- User USB FS1 connector
- User USB FS2 connector
- SAI Audio DAC, stereo audio jack which supports headset with microphone
- Stereo digital microphone, audio terminal connector used to connect external speakers
- 2 GBytes (or more) SDIO interface microSD card
- RF EEPROM on I2 C compatible serial interface
- RS-232 communication
- IrDA transceiver
- JTAG/SWD and ETM trace debug support, ST-LINK/V2 embedded
- IEEE-802.3-2002 compliant Ethernet connector
- Camera module
- 8M x 32-bit SDRAM, 1M x 16-bit SRAM and 8M x 16-bit NOR Flash
- Joystick with 4-directional control and selector
- Reset, Wakeup and Tamper buttons
- 4 color user LEDs
- Extension connectors & memory connectors for daughterboard or wrapping board
- USB OTG HS and FS with Micro-AB connectors
- RTC with backup battery
- CAN2.0A/B compliant connection
- Motor control connector
SAMPLE & BUY
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
Part Number RoHS Compliance Grade Material Declaration** STM32439I-EVAL2 Ecopack1
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.