페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-04-19 09:57 조회1,542회 댓글0건
STM32 MCU Eval Tools
ST's tools for evaluation of the STM32, range from highly affordable community enabled tools up to fully equipped boards, ready for evaluation of every single feature of the selected MCU. All ST evaluation boards include an ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer.
STM32 Nucleo boards follow a lean approach and are ideal for prototyping and community usage. An Arduino™connector and the ST Morpho connector make an extension with application related add-on hardware easy. All I/Os of the MCU are easily accessible, the boards come with a HAL library and work with IAR, Keil, CCC based IDEs as well as the mbed™ online IDE.
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete approach for evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary components, like MEMS microphones, sensors, LCD displays) for demonstration of specific device features. Evaluation and prototyping are facilitated by a HAL library and software examples, IAR, Keil and CCC based IDEs are supported.
STM32 Eval boards, the high end evaluation platform, carry all the required external hardware necessary for using the complete features set of an STM32 Microcontroller. STM32 Eval boards give access to all the pins of the contained microcontroller, even for bigger packages. The HAL library and ready-to-use software examples make application design very easy.
This comprehensive portfolio of evaluation boards is complemented by a wide choice of STM32 evaluation boards developed by ST’s partners.
STM32 MCU Discovery Kits
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete solution for the evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary infrastructure for demonstration of specific device characteristics, a HAL library and comprehensive software examples allow to fully benefit from the devices features and added values.
Extension connectors give access to most of the device’s I/Os and make the connection of add-on hardware possible.
With the integrated debugger/programmer the discovery kits are ideal for prototyping.http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/product-evaluation-tools/mcu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-discovery-kits.html?querycriteria=productId=LN1848
32F723EDISCOVERYDiscovery kit with STM32F723IE MCU
The 32F723EDISCOVERY Discovery kit allows users to develop applications with the microcontrollers of the STM32F7 Series, based on ARM®Cortex®-M7 core.
The 32F723EDISCOVERY Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications, taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
The PMOD, STMod+ and Arduino™Uno V3 connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F723IEK6 microcontroller featuring 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 176+16 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA176 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions:
- TFT LCD 240x240 pixels with touch panel
- SAI audio codec
- Stereo 3.5mm jack connector for audio line input
- Stereo 3.5mm jack connector for headphone
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Four ST-MEMS microphones
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 8-Mbit external PSRAM
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connector
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Five power supply options:
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3V or 5V
- ESP-01 Wi-Fi module connector
- Arduino™ Uno V3 connectors
- PMOD connector
- STMod+ connector
- Fanout board (included inside the board package) compatible with MikroElektronika Click boards, ESP-01 and Seeed Studio™ Grove modules. Provision for headers for direct breadboard plug-in.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments
SAMPLE & BUY
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
Part Number RoHS Compliance Grade Material Declaration** STM32F723E-DISCO Ecopack1
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.