페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-03-14 09:15 조회1,380회 댓글0건
STM32 MCU Eval Tools
ST's tools for evaluation of the STM32, range from highly affordable community enabled tools up to fully equipped boards, ready for evaluation of every single feature of the selected MCU. All ST evaluation boards include an ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer.
STM32 Nucleo boards follow a lean approach and are ideal for prototyping and community usage. An Arduino™connector and the ST Morpho connector make an extension with application related add-on hardware easy. All I/Os of the MCU are easily accessible, the boards come with a HAL library and work with IAR, Keil, CCC based IDEs as well as the mbed™ online IDE.
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete approach for evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary components, like MEMS microphones, sensors, LCD displays) for demonstration of specific device features. Evaluation and prototyping are facilitated by a HAL library and software examples, IAR, Keil and CCC based IDEs are supported.
STM32 Eval boards, the high end evaluation platform, carry all the required external hardware necessary for using the complete features set of an STM32 Microcontroller. STM32 Eval boards give access to all the pins of the contained microcontroller, even for bigger packages. The HAL library and ready-to-use software examples make application design very easy.
This comprehensive portfolio of evaluation boards is complemented by a wide choice of STM32 evaluation boards developed by ST’s partners.
STM32 MCU Discovery Kits
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete solution for the evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary infrastructure for demonstration of specific device characteristics, a HAL library and comprehensive software examples allow to fully benefit from the devices features and added values.
Extension connectors give access to most of the device’s I/Os and make the connection of add-on hardware possible.
With the integrated debugger/programmer the discovery kits are ideal for prototyping.http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/product-evaluation-tools/mcu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-discovery-kits.html?querycriteria=productId=LN1848
B-L072Z-LRWAN1STM32L0 Discovery kit LoRa, low-power wireless
The B-L072Z-LRWAN1 LoRa®Discovery kit is a development tool to learn and develop solutions based on LoRa®and FSK/OOK technologies. This Discovery kit features an all-in-one open module CMWX1ZZABZ-091 (by Murata). The module is powered by an STM32L072CZ and an SX1276 transceiver. The transceiver features the LoRa®long-range modem, providing ultra-long-range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity, minimizing current consumption. Since CMWX1ZZABZ-091 is an open module, user has access to all STM32L072 peripherals such as ADC, 16-bit timer, LP-UART, I2C, SPI and USB 2.0 FS (supporting BCD and LPM).
The B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Discovery kit includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, LEDs, push-buttons, antenna, Arduino™Uno V3 connectors and USB OTG connector in Micro-B format.
The LoRaWAN™stack is certified class A and C compliant. It is available inI-CUBE-LRWAN firmware package. Several examples, as an AT-command stack, are available to help users setting up a complete LoRaWAN™node.
- CMWX1ZZABZ-091 LoRa® module (Murata)
- Embedded ultra-low-power STM32L072CZ Series MCUs, based on ARM® Cortex® -M0+ core, with 192 Kbytes of Flash memory, 20 Kbytes of RAM, 20 Kbytes of EEPROM
- USB 2.0 FS
- 4-channel,12-bit ADC, 2xDAC
- 6-bit timers, LP-UART, I2 C and SPI
- Embedded SX1276 transceiver
- LoRa® , FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK modulations
- +14 dBm or +20 dBm selectable output power
- 157 dB maximum link budget
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 Kbit/s
- High sensitivity: down to -137 dBm
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm
- 89 dB blocking immunity
- Low RX current of 10 mA, 200 nA register retention
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Sync word recognition
- Preamble detection
- 127 dB+ dynamic range RSSI
- SMA and U.FL RF interface connectors
- Including 50 Ohm SMA RF antenna
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- USB ST-LINK functions:
- Board power supply:
- Through USB bus or external VIN /3.3 V supply voltage or batteries
- 3xAAA-type-battery holder for standalone operation
- 7 LEDs:
- 4 general-purpose LEDs
- A 5 V-power LED
- An ST-LINK-communication LED
- A fault-power LED
- 2 push-buttons (user and reset)
- Arduino™ Uno V3 connectors
- ARM® mbed™ (see http://mbed.org)
SAMPLE & BUY
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
Part Number RoHS Compliance Grade Material Declaration** B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Ecopack1
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.