페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-03-14 09:20 조회1,266회 댓글0건
STM32L0 series of ultra-low-power MCUs
The STM32L0 series is ST’s entry-level range of 32-bit ultra-low-power MCUs designed to achieve an outstandingly low power consumption level. The result is a genuine ultra-low-power MCU with the world’s lowest power consumption at 125 °C.
The exclusive combination of an Arm® Cortex®-M0+ core and STM32 ultra-low-power features, makes the STM32L0 the best fit for applications operating on batteries or supplied by energy harvesting.
To provide the best power efficiency, the STM32L0 offers dynamic voltage scaling, an ultra-low-power clock oscillator and short wakeup time. New autonomous peripherals (including USART, I²C, and touch sense controller) reduce the load of the Arm® Cortex®-M0+ core leading to fewer CPU wakeups and contribute to decreased processing time and power consumption.
To reduce total application BOM cost, the STM32L0 integrates low-power comparators, embedded EEPROM, and a crystal-less USB interface.
Other value-added features such as 16-bit ADC (hardware oversampling), dual-channel DAC, hardware encryption, and communication peripherals capable of operating in ultra-low-power mode make up for an unrivaled tradeoff between feature integration, performance and ultra-low-energy consumption.
STM32L0 MCUs are available with up to 192 Kbytes of Flash memory, 20 Kbytes of RAM and up to 6 Kbytes of embedded true EEPROM (no emulation needed) in 14- to 100-pin packages, including space-saving WLCSP packages.
STM32L0 MCUs have scored 161 in the standardized EEMBC™ ULPBench® tests that compare the efficiency of ultra-low-power microcontrollers.
Current consumption reference values:
- Dynamic run mode: down to 49 µA/MHz (with external DC/DC) and 76 MHz (with LDO)
- Ultra-low-power mode + full RAM + low power timer: 340 nA (16 wakeup lines)
- Ultra-low-power mode + backup register: 230 nA (2 wakeup pins)
- Wake-up time: 3.5 µs
STM32L0 MCU series: a great and affordable ecosystem
- Purchase a 32-pin or 64-pin Nucleo board, Discovery kit or Evaluation kit for STM32L0 MCUs.
- Download the Free STM32CubeL0 embedded software package containing the HAL, LL (low-layer) APIs, and middleware. Then install ST’s STM32CubeMX graphical software configuration tool (Free) that supports pinout configuration, code generation and a power consumption calculator. Start with one of the many examples provided or build your own project.
- To get ultimate optimized library code download the free STM32SnippetsL0 embedded software package.
- STM32L0 users can now choose from several IDEs from leading vendors and enjoy free license of MDK-ARMKeil environment and also free Eclipse-based IDEs such as Ac6 System Workbench.
STM32L0 Ultra-low-power Wireless Solution
To discover low-power wireless solutions based on the STM32L0, the STM32L0 LoRa® Discovery kit
(B-L072Z-LRWAN1) and the low-power wireless Nucleo pack (P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) with
NUCLEO-L073RZ and LoRa expansion board (I-NUCLEO-SX1272D) are now available.
Learn more about our LoRa solution on LoRaWAN web page.http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-ultra-low-power-mcus/stm32l0-series.html?querycriteria=productId=SS1817
STM32L0x3 USB & LCD
The STM32L0x3 USB and LCD line of Cortex M0+ based MCUs offers crystal-less USB 2.0 FS (supporting charger detection and link power management), LCD driver (4x52 or 8x48), 16 capacitive touch keys and a true random number generator (TRNG).
Autonomous peripherals, real-time clock and an ultra-low-power 12-bit ADC with 48 µA budget consumption at 100 Ksps offload the CPU and make the devices more efficient. Specific low power timers guarantee lowest power consumption with cyclic wakeup.
The STM32L0x3 line offers up to 192 Kbytes of Flash memory, up to 20 Kbytes of RAM and up to 6 Kbytes of embedded EEPROM and comes in 32- to 100-pin packages in UQFN, LQFP, BGA and WLCSP.
AES 128-bit hardware encryption is available on STM32L063 and STM32L083. AES 256-bit, DES, 3DES, RSA and ECCC are supported by a specific software library.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.