BASIC4MCU | ♧ STM32L4 | L475 IOT01A_Discover | B-L475E-IOT01A
페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-04-23 09:25 조회2,805회 댓글0건
STM32 MCU Eval Tools
ST's tools for evaluation of the STM32, range from highly affordable community enabled tools up to fully equipped boards, ready for evaluation of every single feature of the selected MCU. All ST evaluation boards include an ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer.
STM32 Nucleo boards follow a lean approach and are ideal for prototyping and community usage. An Arduino™connector and the ST Morpho connector make an extension with application related add-on hardware easy. All I/Os of the MCU are easily accessible, the boards come with a HAL library and work with IAR, Keil, CCC based IDEs as well as the mbed™ online IDE.
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete approach for evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary components, like MEMS microphones, sensors, LCD displays) for demonstration of specific device features. Evaluation and prototyping are facilitated by a HAL library and software examples, IAR, Keil and CCC based IDEs are supported.
STM32 Eval boards, the high end evaluation platform, carry all the required external hardware necessary for using the complete features set of an STM32 Microcontroller. STM32 Eval boards give access to all the pins of the contained microcontroller, even for bigger packages. The HAL library and ready-to-use software examples make application design very easy.
This comprehensive portfolio of evaluation boards is complemented by a wide choice of STM32 evaluation boards developed by ST’s partners.
STM32 MCU Discovery Kits
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete solution for the evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary infrastructure for demonstration of specific device characteristics, a HAL library and comprehensive software examples allow to fully benefit from the devices features and added values.
Extension connectors give access to most of the device’s I/Os and make the connection of add-on hardware possible.
With the integrated debugger/programmer the discovery kits are ideal for prototyping.http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/product-evaluation-tools/mcu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-discovery-kits.html?querycriteria=productId=LN1848
B-L475E-IOT01ASTM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node, low-power wireless, BLE, NFC, SubGHz, Wi-Fi
The B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit for IoT node allows users to develop applications with direct connection to cloud servers.
The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multiway sensing and ARM® Cortex® -M4 core-based STM32L4 Series features.
The support for Arduino Uno V3 and PMOD connectivity provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4 Series MCUs based on ARM® Cortex® -M4 core with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 128 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP100 package
- 64-Mbit Quad-SPI (Macronix) Flash memory
- Bluetooth® V4.1 module (SPBTLE-RF)
- Sub-GHz (868 or 915 MHz) low-power-programmable RF module (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915)
- Wi-Fi® module Inventek ISM43362-M3G-L44 (802.11 b/g/n compliant)
- Dynamic NFC tag based on M24SR with its printed NFC antenna
- 2 digital omnidirectional microphones (MP34DT01)
- Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature (HTS221)
- High-performance 3-axis magnetometer (LIS3MDL)
- 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope (LSM6DSL)
- 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer (LPS22HB)
- Time-of-Flight and gesture-detection sensor (VL53L0X)
- 2 push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of examples, as part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™ , Keil® , GCC-based IDEs, ARM® mbed Enabled™
- ARM® mbed Enabled™ (see http://mbed.org)
Technical DocumentationProduct Specifications
Description Version Size DB3143: Discovery kit for IoT node, multi-channel communication with STM32L4 3.0 277 KBTechnical Notes & Articles
Description Version Size TN1235: Overview of the ST-LINK embedded in STM32 MCU Nucleo, Discovery Kits and Eval Boards 1.0 155 KBUser Manuals
Description Version Size UM2153: Discovery kit for IoT node, multi-channel communication with STM32L4 3.0 1 MB UM2052: Getting started with STM32 MCU Discovery Kits software development tools 1.0 1 MB
Hardware ResourcesBoard Manufacturing Specifications
Description Version Size B-L475E-IOT01A1 and B-L475E-IOT01A2 gerber files 1.0 568 KBBill of Materials
Description Version Size B-L475E-IOT01A1 and B-L475E-IOT01A2 BOM 1.0 80 KBSchematic Pack
Description Version Size B-L475E-IOT01A1 and B-L475E-IOT01A2 schematics 1.0 8 MB
Publications and CollateralsFlyers
Description Version Size STM32 for makers - Releasing your creativity 17.06 2 MBBrochures
Description Version Size STM32 32-bit MCU family - Leading supplier of ARM® Cortex®-M microcontrollers 17.10 2 MB
Description Version Size Evaluation products license agreement 1.4 128 KB Open Reference Material License Agreement v5 42 KB
TOOLS AND SOFTWAREDevelopment ToolsSOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TOOLSEmbedded SoftwareMCUS EMBEDDED SOFTWARE
SAMPLE & BUY
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
Part Number RoHS Compliance Grade Material Declaration** B-L475E-IOT01A1 Ecopack1 B-L475E-IOT01A2 Ecopack1
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
댓글 0조회수 2,805
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.