페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-04-23 09:26 조회2,428회 댓글0건
STM32 MCU Eval Tools
ST's tools for evaluation of the STM32, range from highly affordable community enabled tools up to fully equipped boards, ready for evaluation of every single feature of the selected MCU. All ST evaluation boards include an ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer.
STM32 Nucleo boards follow a lean approach and are ideal for prototyping and community usage. An Arduino™connector and the ST Morpho connector make an extension with application related add-on hardware easy. All I/Os of the MCU are easily accessible, the boards come with a HAL library and work with IAR, Keil, CCC based IDEs as well as the mbed™ online IDE.
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete approach for evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary components, like MEMS microphones, sensors, LCD displays) for demonstration of specific device features. Evaluation and prototyping are facilitated by a HAL library and software examples, IAR, Keil and CCC based IDEs are supported.
STM32 Eval boards, the high end evaluation platform, carry all the required external hardware necessary for using the complete features set of an STM32 Microcontroller. STM32 Eval boards give access to all the pins of the contained microcontroller, even for bigger packages. The HAL library and ready-to-use software examples make application design very easy.
This comprehensive portfolio of evaluation boards is complemented by a wide choice of STM32 evaluation boards developed by ST’s partners.
STM32 MCU Eval Boards
The STM32 eval boards have been designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for the ARM Cortex STM32 MCUs.
They carry external circuitry, such as transceivers, sensors, memory interfaces, displays and many more. The evaluation boards can be considered as a reference design for application development.
STM32L476G-EVALEvaluation board with STM32L476ZG MCU
The STM32L476G-EVAL evaluation board has been designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics ARM® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L476ZGT6 microcontroller with three I²C buses, three SPI interfaces, six USART ports, CAN port, SWPMI, two SAI ports, 12-bit ADC, 12-bit DAC, LCD driver, internal 128-Kbyte SRAM and 1-Mbyte Flash memory, Quad-SPI port, touch-sensing capability, USB OTG FS port, LCD controller, Flexible Memory Controller (FMC), JTAG debugging support.
The full range of hardware features on the board helps user to evaluate all the peripherals (USB OTG FS, USART, digital microphones, ADC and DAC, dot-matrix TFT LCD, LCD glass module, IrDA (supported up to version MB1144 C-01 of the board), LDR, SRAM, NOR Flash memory device, Quad-SPI Flash memory device, microSD™card, sigma-delta modulators, smartcard with SWP, CAN transceiver, I²C, EEPROM, RF-EEPROM) and develop applications. Extension headers allow easy connection of a daughterboard or wrapping board for a specific application.
An ST-LINK/V2-1 is integrated on the board, as embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU and the USB virtual COM port bridge.
- STM32L476ZGT6 microcontroller with 1-Mbyte Flash memory and 128-Kbyte RAM
- Four power supply options: power jack, ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector, USB OTG FS connector, daughterboard
- Microcontroller supply voltage: 3.3 V or range from 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Two MEMS digital microphones
- Two jack outputs for stereo audio headphone with independent content
- Slot for microSD™ card supporting SD, SDHC, SDXC
- 4-Gbyte microSD card bundled
- 16-Mbit (1M x 16 bit) SRAM device
- 128-Mbit (8M x 16 bit) NOR Flash memory device
- 256-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory device with Double Transfer Rate (DTR) support
- RF-EEPROM with I² C bus
- EEPROM supporting 1 MHz I² C-bus communication speed
- RS-232 port configurable for communication or STM32L476ZGT6 flashing
- IrDA transceiver (only supported up to MB1144 C-01 version of the board, no more supported from MB1144 C-02 version)
- USB OTG FS Micro-AB port
- CAN 2.0A/B-compliant port
- Joystick with four-way controller and selector
- Reset and wake-up / tamper buttons
- Touch-sensing button
- Light-dependent resistor (LDR)
- Coin battery cell for power backup
- LCD glass module daughterboard (MB979) with 40x8-segment LCD driven directly by STM32L476ZGT6
- 2.8-inch 320x240 dot-matrix color TFT LCD panel with resistive touchscreen
- Smartcard connector and SWP support
- NFC transceiver connector
- Connector for ADC input and DAC output
- Power-metering demonstration with dual-channel, sigma-delta modulator
- PT100 thermal sensor with dual-channel, sigma-delta modulator
- STM32L476ZGT6 current consumption measurement circuit
- Access to comparator and operational amplifier of STM32L476ZGT6
- Extension connector for motor-control module
- JTAG/SWD, ETM trace debug support, user interface through USB virtual COM port, embedded ST-LINK/V2-1 debug and flashing facility
- Extension connector for daughterboard
SAMPLE & BUY
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
Part Number RoHS Compliance Grade Material Declaration** STM32L476G-EVAL Ecopack1
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.