페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일18-04-23 09:27 조회2,106회 댓글0건
STM32 MCU Eval Tools
ST's tools for evaluation of the STM32, range from highly affordable community enabled tools up to fully equipped boards, ready for evaluation of every single feature of the selected MCU. All ST evaluation boards include an ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer.
STM32 Nucleo boards follow a lean approach and are ideal for prototyping and community usage. An Arduino™connector and the ST Morpho connector make an extension with application related add-on hardware easy. All I/Os of the MCU are easily accessible, the boards come with a HAL library and work with IAR, Keil, CCC based IDEs as well as the mbed™ online IDE.
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete approach for evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary components, like MEMS microphones, sensors, LCD displays) for demonstration of specific device features. Evaluation and prototyping are facilitated by a HAL library and software examples, IAR, Keil and CCC based IDEs are supported.
STM32 Eval boards, the high end evaluation platform, carry all the required external hardware necessary for using the complete features set of an STM32 Microcontroller. STM32 Eval boards give access to all the pins of the contained microcontroller, even for bigger packages. The HAL library and ready-to-use software examples make application design very easy.
This comprehensive portfolio of evaluation boards is complemented by a wide choice of STM32 evaluation boards developed by ST’s partners.
STM32 MCU Discovery Kits
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete solution for the evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary infrastructure for demonstration of specific device characteristics, a HAL library and comprehensive software examples allow to fully benefit from the devices features and added values.
Extension connectors give access to most of the device’s I/Os and make the connection of add-on hardware possible.
With the integrated debugger/programmer the discovery kits are ideal for prototyping.
The 32L496GDISCOVERY Discovery board is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics ARM®Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L496AG microcontroller. Thanks to the innovative ultra-low-power oriented features, extended RAM and graphics performance (Chrom-ART Accelerator™) offered by the STM32L496AG, the 32L496GDISCOVERY board is designed to enable easy prototyping for many applications, including audio and graphics, with state-of-the-art energy efficiency. For even more user-friendliness, the on-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger provides out-of-the-box loading and debugging capabilities.
- STM32L496AGI6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in an UFBGA169 package
- 1.54 inch 240 x 240 pixel-TFT color LCD with parallel interface
- SAI Audio CODEC, with a stereo headset jack, including analog microphone input
- Stereo digital MEMS microphones
- microSD™ card connector (card included)
- Camera 8 bit-connector
- STMod+ and PMOD connectors
- 8 Mbit-PSRAM
- IDD measurement
- 64 Mbit-Quad-SPI Flash
- 8 LEDs
- Reset push button
- 4 direction-joystick with selection
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Compatible Arduino™ Uno V3 connectors
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger
- USB ST-LINK functions: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 5 source options for power supply
- ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector
- User USB FS connector
- VIN from Arduino™ connector
- 5 V from Arduino™ connector
- USB charger
- 2 possible supply voltages for the MCU: 1.8 V and 3.3 V
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
SAMPLE & BUY
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
|Part Number||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
댓글 : 0
조회수 : 2,106
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.