페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-04-23 09:28 조회2,852회 댓글0건
STM32 MCU Eval Tools
ST's tools for evaluation of the STM32, range from highly affordable community enabled tools up to fully equipped boards, ready for evaluation of every single feature of the selected MCU. All ST evaluation boards include an ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer.
STM32 Nucleo boards follow a lean approach and are ideal for prototyping and community usage. An Arduino™connector and the ST Morpho connector make an extension with application related add-on hardware easy. All I/Os of the MCU are easily accessible, the boards come with a HAL library and work with IAR, Keil, CCC based IDEs as well as the mbed™ online IDE.
STM32 Discovery kits are a cheap and complete approach for evaluation of the outstanding capabilities of STM32 MCUs. They carry the necessary components, like MEMS microphones, sensors, LCD displays) for demonstration of specific device features. Evaluation and prototyping are facilitated by a HAL library and software examples, IAR, Keil and CCC based IDEs are supported.
STM32 Eval boards, the high end evaluation platform, carry all the required external hardware necessary for using the complete features set of an STM32 Microcontroller. STM32 Eval boards give access to all the pins of the contained microcontroller, even for bigger packages. The HAL library and ready-to-use software examples make application design very easy.
This comprehensive portfolio of evaluation boards is complemented by a wide choice of STM32 evaluation boards developed by ST’s partners.
STM32 MCU Eval Boards
The STM32 eval boards have been designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for the ARM Cortex STM32 MCUs.
They carry external circuitry, such as transceivers, sensors, memory interfaces, displays and many more. The evaluation boards can be considered as a reference design for application development.
STM32L4R9I-EVALEvaluation board with STM32L4R9AI MCU
The STM32L4R9I-EVAL evaluation board is designed as a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics’ Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L4R9AI microcontroller with: four I²C buses, three SPI and six USART ports, CAN port, two SAI ports, 12-bit ADC, 12-bit DAC, internal 640-Kbyte SRAM and 2-Mbyte Flash memory, two Octo-SPI memory interfaces, touch-sensing capability, USB OTG FS port,LCD-TFT controller, MIPI DSI host controller, flexible memory controller (FMC), 8- to 14-bit camera interface, and JTAG debugging support.
The full range of on-board hardware features helps the user to evaluate all the peripherals (USB, USART, digital microphones, ADC and DAC, TFT LCD, MIPI DSI LCD, LDR, SRAM, NOR Flash memory device, Octo-SPI Flash memory device, microSD card, sigma-delta modulators, CAN transceiver, EEPROM) and to develop applications. Extension headers allow easy connection of a daughterboard or wrapping board for a specific application.
An ST-LINK/V2-1 is integrated on the board, as an embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU and the USB virtual COM port bridge.
- STM32L4R9AII6 microcontroller with 2-Mbytes of Flash memory and 640-Kbytes of RAM in a UFBGA169 package
- 1.2” 390x390 pixel MIPI® DSI round LCD
- 4.3” 480x272 pixel TFT LCD with RGB mode
- Two ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 8-Gbyte microSD™ card bundled
- 16-Mbit (1 M x16 bit) SRAM device
- 128-Mbit (8 M x16 bit) NOR Flash memory
- 512-Mbit Octo-SPI Flash memory with double transfer rate (DTR) support
- 64-Mbit Octo-SPI SRAM memory with HyperBus interface support
- EEPROM supporting 1 MHz I²C-bus communication speed
- Reset and wakeup / tamper buttons
- Joystick with four-way controller and selector
- Touch-sensing button
- Light-dependent resistor (LDR)
- Coin battery cell for power backup
- Board connectors:
- Two jack outputs for stereo audio headphone with independent content
- Slot for microSD card supporting SD and SDHC
- TFT LCD standard connector
- MIPI DSI LCD standard connector
- EXT_I2C connector supports I²C bus
- RS-232 port configurable for communication or MCU flashing
- USB OTG FS Micro-AB port
- CAN 2.0A/B-compliant port
- Connector for ADC input and DAC output
- JTAG/SWD connector
- ETM trace debug connector
- User interface through USB virtual COM port
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2-1 debug and flashing facility TAG connector
- STDC14 connector
- PMOD connector
- Board expansion connectors:
- motor-control module connector
- extension connector for daughterboard
- Flexible power-supply options: power jack, ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector, USB OTG FS connector, daughterboard
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Microcontroller supply voltage: fixed 3.3 V or adjustable range from 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- MCU current consumption measurement circuit
- Access to comparator and operational amplifier of STM32L4R9AII6
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
SAMPLE & BUY
QUALITY & RELIABILITY
Part Number RoHS Compliance Grade Material Declaration** STM32L4R9I-EVAL Ecopack1
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.