페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 16:55 조회1,458회 댓글0건
STM8 8-bit MCUs
ST's 8-bit microcontroller platform is implemented around a high-performance 8-bit core and a state-of-the-art set of peripherals. This platform is manufactured using an ST-proprietary 130 nm embedded non-volatile memory technology.
The STM8 allows fast and safe development through enhanced stack pointer operations, advanced addressing modes and new instructions. The STM8 platform supports four product series:
- STM8S, mainstream MCUs
- STM8L, ultra-low-power MCUs
- STM8AF and STM8AL, automotive MCUs
STM8CubeMX: a user-friendly software tool that uses graphical wizards to configure STM8 microcontrollers
A free STM8 configuration tool with user-friendly GUI, STM8CubeMX includes several intuitive wizards to help significantly reduce development effort, time and cost:
- STM8 selector tool that finds the best MCU based on matching criteria or populating a given board
- STM8 configuration wizards:
- Pinout wizard helps resolve any potential pin allocation conflicts
- Clock-tree wizard helps ensure the clocks are properly configured
- Power-consumption calculator helps forecast power consumption scenarios
- Generation of reports on device configurations and performance
STM8CubeMX is available for Windows®, Linux® and macOS® operating systems.
ST MCU Finder: all STM32 & STM8 MCUs in one place, now available for desktops
The ST MCU Finder application allows exploring the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers and development boards from any mobile device or directly from the developer’s desktop environment.
It features an intuitive MCU selection tools, self-maintaining technical documentation, buy-online, connections to MCU communities, and much more.
STSW-STM8016STM8L15x/16x/05x/AL3Lx/AL31x standard peripheral library
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.