페이지 정보작성자 master 작성일2018-02-19 16:57 조회1,511회 댓글0건
STM8 8-bit MCUs
ST's 8-bit microcontroller platform is implemented around a high-performance 8-bit core and a state-of-the-art set of peripherals. This platform is manufactured using an ST-proprietary 130 nm embedded non-volatile memory technology.
The STM8 allows fast and safe development through enhanced stack pointer operations, advanced addressing modes and new instructions. The STM8 platform supports four product series:
- STM8S, mainstream MCUs
- STM8L, ultra-low-power MCUs
- STM8AF and STM8AL, automotive MCUs
STM8CubeMX: a user-friendly software tool that uses graphical wizards to configure STM8 microcontrollers
A free STM8 configuration tool with user-friendly GUI, STM8CubeMX includes several intuitive wizards to help significantly reduce development effort, time and cost:
- STM8 selector tool that finds the best MCU based on matching criteria or populating a given board
- STM8 configuration wizards:
- Pinout wizard helps resolve any potential pin allocation conflicts
- Clock-tree wizard helps ensure the clocks are properly configured
- Power-consumption calculator helps forecast power consumption scenarios
- Generation of reports on device configurations and performance
STM8CubeMX is available for Windows®, Linux® and macOS® operating systems.
ST MCU Finder: all STM32 & STM8 MCUs in one place, now available for desktops
The ST MCU Finder application allows exploring the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers and development boards from any mobile device or directly from the developer’s desktop environment.
It features an intuitive MCU selection tools, self-maintaining technical documentation, buy-online, connections to MCU communities, and much more.
STM8S Mainstream series
ST’s STM8S series of mainstream 8-bit microcontrollers covers a large variety of applications in the industrial, consumer and computer markets, particularly where large volumes are concerned.
Based on the STM8 proprietary core, the STM8S series benefits from ST's 130 nm technology and advanced core architecture performing up to 20 MIPS at 24 MHz.
In addition to embedded EEPROM and RC oscillators, the rich number of I/Os offered and the performance of its embedded peripherals is recognized as a differentiating key point versus competition.
The STM8S series is part of ST’s 10-year product longevity commitment program for STM32 and STM8 microcontrollers, ensuring a robust and reliable solution for designers.
The associated development toolchain from affordable Discovery kits to more complex evaluation kits and third-party tools makes it easy to develop with STM8S microcontrollers.
The STM8S series consists of four lines each with different features but with full compatibility and upgradability to simplify future design changes:
- The STM8S Value line offers essential features set at the most affordable price and is now available in an 8-pin SO package.
- The STM8S103/105 Access line offers more features and a larger variety of packages.
- The STM8S207/208 Performance line features a full set of peripherals and provides performance for medium-to high-end applications.
- The STM8S Application-specific line provides more analog features and dedicated firmware solutions.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.