페이지 정보작성자 키트 작성일2017-09-12 15:03 조회1,853회 댓글0건
FT245 USB FIFO Board (mini)
USB to parallel FIFO interface with USB mini-AB connector
FT245 USB FIFO Board User Manual
The FT245 USB FIFO Board (mini) is an accessory board that provides a USB to parallel FIFO interface, with FT245 chip onboard, also features USB mini-AB connector, and control interface (8 data pins & 6 control pins).
The FT245 USB FIFO Board (mini) is ideal for establishing communication between MCU and PC.
There is also a jumper used for selecting VCC output level provided on the board:
- Short the jumper to select output voltage level as 5V or 3.3V. In this case, the accessory board is powered from USB *connection and provides power to the target application board
- If the jumper is open, the accessory board should be powered from the target application board (3.3V-5V)
- Single chip USB to parallel FIFO bidirectional data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip - No USB-specific firmware programming required.
- Simple interface to MCU / PLD / FPGA logic with simple 4-wire handshake interface.
- Data transfer rate to 1 Megabyte / second - D2XX Direct Drivers.
- Data transfer rate to 300 kilobyte / second - VCP Drivers.
- 256 byte receive buffer and 128 byte transmit buffer utilising buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.
- USB interface
- Two types of USB interfaces, USB mini and USB type A, for choice.
- Power supply jumper VCCIO JMP
- The power supply jumper VCCIO JMP can be set to 5V or 3.3V to supply different voltages to VCC pin of a motherboard.
- Power status PWR LED
- The PWR LED is used for checking whether the module is power supplied.
- Pin header
- It can be used for corresponding interface connection.
Name Type Description VCCIO Power supply It can be used to supply FT245 chip or external devices. 3.3V or 5V supply can be set by the onboard jumper. GND Power supply Ground D0~D7 Input/Output FIFO data bus bit 0 ~ bit 7 NC NC No Connection RST# Input Can be used by an external device to reset the FT245. PWREN# Output Goes low after the device is configured by USB, then high during USB suspend. TXE# Output When high, do not write data into the FIFO. When low, data can be written into the FIFO by strobing WR high, then low. RXF# Output When high, do not read data from the FIFO. When low, there is data available in the FIFO which can be read by strobing RD# low, then high again. WR# Input Writes the data byte on the D0...D7 pins into the transmit FIFO buffer when WR goes from high to low. RD# Input Enables the current FIFO data byte on D0...D7 when low. Fetched the next FIFO data byte (if available) from the receive FIFO buffer when RD# goes from high to low.
- FT245: The FT245R is the USB FIFO interface Integrated Circuit Devices.
File:FT245-USB-FIFO-BOARD-mini-Schematic.pdfFT245-USB-FIFO-BOARD-mini-Schematic.pdf (0 × 0 pixels, file size: 109 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
File:FT245-USB-FIFO-Board-Code.7zFT245-USB-FIFO-Board-Code.7z (file size: 56 KB, MIME type: application/acad)Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
File:FT245-Driver.7zFT245-Driver.7z (file size: 644 KB, MIME type: application/acad)Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
Date/Time Dimensions User Comment current 08:04, 3 April 2015 (644 KB) Wiki Editorial Team (Talk | contribs) MsUpload
File:Ultra-Serial-Port-Monitor.7zUltra-Serial-Port-Monitor.7z (file size: 759 KB, MIME type: application/acad)Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.